About Us

Living in different places and traveling have brought many wonderful people into our lives. This blog is a way that we can keep in touch with everyone. We hope that you bookmark this site and visit it on occasion, however if you choose to make it your homepage...we will not object. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome Evan

Evan's First Day

We have had a very rough three weeks. As many of you know I had an emergency c-section and then developed a staph infection at the hospital, came home and then was readmitted a few days later. I then developed a reaction to medication I was taking that presented itself as complications at my surgical site, which lead to days more of pain and a cat scan that fortunately showed everything was normal. I am now getting stronger, taking short walks and feeling better everyday.

I want to thank everyone for your support, whether it was food, thoughts, prayers, phone calls, watching JD, or cleaning my house....THANK YOU!

Please enjoy these pictures now that I have 5 min to do this.

Love to you all!


Evan Come Out!


And 22 inches long!


Meeting Big Brother!






Grandma took good care of Evan while Mama and Papa were still in surgery!


No comments: