We tried everything to get Evan to come on time. We figured if we started some projects that I would go into labor while everything was crazy. As we know that didn't happen. Here are some of the crazy things we did hoping that he would come out.
Tearing out of the fireplace and replacing it with a new mantel and tile. We then had new carpet put in throughout the house! No baby.
Tearing out of the fireplace and replacing it with a new mantel and tile. We then had new carpet put in throughout the house! No baby.




I jumped up and down on the dance floor at Brian and Veronica's wedding! Not even a contraction.




We took JD to the zoo...I was a few days late at this point. Figured driving to Tacoma would put me far enough from the hospital and put me into labor. Nope that didn't work either!
I washed the car and mowed the lawn while Dan watched....wonder what the neighbors thought?
Heck, I mowed the lawn three times!
Heck, I mowed the lawn three times!
Day before Evan was due... Easter Egg Hunt
Evan is now late so Dan decided it was a good time to dig up the front yard and install a sprinkler system. Yes, the project got finished and Evan still was not here!
No comments:
Post a Comment