We have had many ups and downs the last two months. July was filled with adventures, friends and family. Dan and I, along with some of our closest friends rented a house at ocean shores for my 30th. It was a crowded home with 12 adults and 7 children the first night but we made due and had a blast! I couldn't have asked for more fun. The next day more family and friends arrived and we played on the beach, flew kites, and ate well. My favorite had to be the "Roast the Birthday Girl" that my dearest friends put on. Just remember PAYBACKS!
After we returned from the ocean I had a few days with Sarah Saucy from MI and then jetted off to Oshkosh where I worked for a few days (thank you Heather and Chris). Unfortunately I had to cut my trip short with the news that my Grandmother passed. I came home to my wonderful family. Though it was with great sadness that we said goodbye, we were blessed with another life. Dan and I found out we were pregnant the evening of the funeral. Life is amazing and fills you with such sadness and joy together. Grandma always wanted great-grandchildren, so I think she may have had a little bit to do with this. A few weeks later we had my family reunion for my Dad's side. Many other things went on during the past two months as you will see in the following photos! Love to you all!



Renewing our vows! 5 years and counting!

Beach Fun!
Playing Badmittin at the windy ocean does not work! The birdie flies back at you when you hit it. It is however, comedy to watch.
The cousins at the family reunion.
Cousin Sean helping JD get a drink.
Aunt Donna and the beaver!
Great Granddad this cookie is fantastic!
Spending time at Lakefair with Uncle Gabe and Eli.



1 comment:
Congrat's and I hope you start feeling better.
Post a Comment