About Us

Living in different places and traveling have brought many wonderful people into our lives. This blog is a way that we can keep in touch with everyone. We hope that you bookmark this site and visit it on occasion, however if you choose to make it your homepage...we will not object. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Healthy New Month

Playing outside while daddy works in the yard.
Ohhhh,...the things Daddy does when Mama is away.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss


Well, we sure had a heck of a February and to end it all Dan and I both came down with strep throat. I also was the winner of an ear infection. Yes, an ear infection. I have not had one of those since I was 5. It was a horrible month and we are all well now. The last week have been filled with us getting back on track. To celebrate we went to the zoo, been playing outside, and JD and Dan visited me at my school for Seussabration.




No comments: