About Us

Living in different places and traveling have brought many wonderful people into our lives. This blog is a way that we can keep in touch with everyone. We hope that you bookmark this site and visit it on occasion, however if you choose to make it your homepage...we will not object. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

First Hair Cut

I know it has been too long since our last post. Where does the time go? JD had his first haircut earlier this month! I really wanted to wait until his first birthday but it was getting out of control. I kept thinking just a little longer and he will get curls....NOPE! His hair is bone straight and was starting to look like a really bad mullet. So, with some pressure from Dan, off we went to the kids hair salon. This place was definitely for kids. The waiting area was filled with toys, flat screen TVs with cartoons were at every station, and the chairs were airplanes, police cars, fire trucks, and so on. The best part, though, was sitting in the waiting room and looking up to see my child's face on an advertisement. Yes, my child is a model....well no, not really. A local photographer asked if she could use him for her advertising, it was just odd seeing it, and slightly a proud moment.

Anyways, the haircut went great. He was a little unsure about the clippers and held Mom's hand while Dad read him a story. I couldn't believe how much of a big boy he looked after the cut.

So Brave!

My big boy cut!

Sleeping in the car. I guess he prefers it dark.

No comments: