Yes, Angie....I did dress him up as a pumpkin. I promise I won't embarrass him too much as he gets older, but I couldn't resist. We had a wonderful warm blustery day watching the Seahawks lose to our nemesis and decided to head out to the pumpkin patch with our friends Kelli, Alex, their 10 month old Eli and good friend Joel. The air may have been warm and the skies clear, but as soon as we headed out, the wonderful pacific NW rains began. A little water won't stop true Washingtonians; heck, we'd never do anything otherwise. JD and Eli had fun (well as much fun as you can have when you don't walk or talk) watching the animals and hiding amongst the pumpkins in their pumpkin-flauge suits. Though the boys thought the tractor was fun, the highlight of the afternoon had to be Dan, Alex and Joel pumpkin bowling. Yes, Jen....Dan was pumpkin bowling.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment